Interesting complex Spine Revision Case by Dr. Shailesh Hadgaonkar
Patient : 56 yrs, Female
• Who was suffering from
– Excruciating back pain
– Difficulty to stand
– Inability to walk more than 10 to 15 mins
– Bilateral lower limb medication with Claudication
• Previous History
– Renal transplant
– Previous spine surgery elsewhere
– Microscopic revision spine surgery
– Less invasive approach
• 2 weeks follow up she started walking with a walker
• 3 weeks followup significant improvement in pain
At 8-12 weeks – Leading happy life.
Dr Shailesh Hadgaonkar (Spine Surgeon) feels careful evaluation, medical and state of art operation facility with advanced technology is required in dealing such complex spine surgery.