Sancheti Pain Medicine Services
Welcome to the Sancheti hospital for specialized surgery.
The department of Sancheti Pain Medicine Services welcomes you.
Pain is a complicated, often debilitating medical problem that can have a major impact on your physical and mental well-being. The Sancheti Pain Medicine Services at Sancheti Hospital for Specialized Surgery offers a comprehensive range of services for patients suffering from acute or chronic pain.
Chronic pain is challenging and options are available in reaching the goal to almost no “PAIN”.
The Sancheti Pain Medicine Services of pain medicine specialists provides basic and most advanced treatment options in a supportive and compassionate environment.
We as a team of doctors will care for your utmost benefits with a multidisciplinary approach.
- To serve as a pain center of excellence in a coordinated, multidisciplinary approach that enhances the quality of human life.
- To provide evidence-based education and comprehensive training in the field of pain medicine.
- To promote basic and clinical research aimed at developing novel pain management strategies.
- Celiac Plexus block (Intra Abdominal Malignancies)
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus block (Pelvic Malignancies)
- Lumbar plexus neurolysis (Lumbosacral Pain)
- Ganglion Impar block (Anal pain, Vulval pain)
Chronic unrelenting pain
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Sacral Nerve Root Stimulation
- Intrathecal Medication delivery
- Peripheral Nerve blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
Procedures performed at Sancheti Pain Medicine Services
Spine related pain (Neck and Back pain)
- Interlaminar (midline) Epidural Steroid injection
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid injection
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Selective Nerve Root Injections
- Facet joint injections
- Medial Branch blocks
- Intrarticular Facet Joint injection
- Radiofrequency Ablation / Neurolysis / Denervation
- Medial Branch Nerves
- Intercostal Nerves
(Severe pain in distribution of mandibular and maxillary nerves).
Radiofrequency lesioning of TRIGEMINAL GANGLION